Applying to the Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (SISD) is a simple process. First, you complete and submit the OpenApply online application form. However, before doing so, please read the following guidelines:
Step 1: Online Application
- Please be ready to upload the following documents
- Copy of your child's most recent nursery or school report (for KG1 and up)
- Copy of your child’s passport (first page and Visa) and Emirates ID (front and back), if already available
- Copy of both parents passports (first page and Visa) and Emirates ID (front and back), if already available
- Copy of a passport sized photograph of your child
- Copy of any learning difficulty diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- Copy of custody papers (if applicable)
- For Boarders only: Copy of your child's Medical Insurance Card
Step 2: Interview and Assessment
Once we have received all the
supporting documents and reviewed your child's application, you are invited to an
interview and your child goes through an assessment session administered by the
Admissions Office. For applications to Grades 4 and above, we will contact your
child's former school and ask them to give us a confidential recommendation.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee of AED 500 (check or cash) when you come to the interview.
Step 3: Offer and Acceptance
If we admit your child to SISD, you will receive our offer letter within 5 working days. If you decide to accept our offer, payment of the AED 10'000 registration fee (deductible from 1st semester fee) is due within 7 days. Your child’s place is not guaranteed until the registration fee has been received.
In order to register your child with the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), we will also need a Transfer Certificate for Grade 2 and above before the start of the school year. Please follow the Guidelines and use the Transfer Certificate Sample.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.
Contact us through OpenApply, send an email to email@example.com or call us on 00971 4 375 0600, we are happy to answer your questions!
We very much look forward to welcoming your child at the Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai!